My Word Book: Mathematics
Linking Literacy and Numeracy
Notify me when back in stock
By Dr Paul Swan and David Dunstan
A book of lists, featuring:
- Lists of all of the Curriculua Substrands, organised by year level.
- A focus on words students should know to be able to complete questions
- Lists of essentail vocabulary that has already appeared in NAPLAN (2010-17)
- Work building (e.g. roots, suffixes)
- Troublesome 'sounds-alike' words (homonyms) and context
- Words (and symbols) with specific mathematical meaning
AISWA MEMBERS - Log in to receive member prices.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Association of Independent Schools of WA users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.